Fountain Inn Presbyterian Church is located at 307 North Main Street in Fountain Inn, South Carolina, a suburb of the city of Greenville, South Carolina. Fountain Inn is in the southern part of Greenville County, and we are located within three miles of Interstate 385. We are a part of Foothills Presbytery of the PCUSA denomination.
Sunday Worship: Join us for Sunday School (Nursery through Adult) at 9:45 am and for worship at 11 am.
Fountain Inn Presbyterian Church Vision Statement:
Fountain Inn Presbyterian Church is Christ focused, equipped and empowered to share God’s love in our community and the world.
The Mission of Fountain Inn Presbyterian Church is to:
- Worship God actively in ways that enable us to experience His presence and power as our Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer,
- Intentionally develop our relationship with Christ, who nurtures our relationship with one another,
- Invite all people into our nurturing faith community,
- Encourage and equip one another to be faithful disciples of Christ, and
- Enthusiastically share God’s love by witnessing and ministering to the spiritual and physical needs of others.
Click here to contact us or view a map…